In the first lesson on Google SketchUp, please get yourself familiar with the following functions:
You are to design a 'LAPTOP WORKTABLE' for your MacBook/Pro that is dimensionally correct, and is able to satisfy the following design specifications:
- It should be able to hold your Learning Device, taking into account the cabling for power and the USB connections
- It should also have space for placing at least 1 regular-sized pencil or pen
- It should be able to be placed on your study table at your own home OR at the table in school
- There is a handle that would enable it to be carried around easily
- Optionally, it should have a space for a mousepad or a mouse.