- Showcase a few products or situations that you can use and highlight as an example of something that is badly designed, whether be it a product, or a situation
- Put these as a blogpost in your personal ADMT blogs.
- Place the link/s to your posts in the comments section of this post
- Remember to include these items in your blog post:
- The problem (product or situation)
- Proposed solution
- A picture or pictures of the product/situation (do remember to quite your photo sources if they are taken from some other sites!)
- You can use this mechanical pencil example as a guide
- Deadline: By Tuesday, 23rd February, 2010
Water Mixable Oil Paint vs Traditional Oil Paint – Side by Side Comparison - Be sure to scroll down beyond the video in the post below for more on Will Kemp and what he has to offer over on his website. He has some very helpful an...
8 hours ago