- Showcase a few products or situations that you can use and highlight as an example of something that is badly designed, whether be it a product, or a situation
- Put these as a blogpost in your personal ADMT blogs.
- Place the link/s to your posts in the comments section of this post
- Remember to include these items in your blog post:
- The problem (product or situation)
- Proposed solution
- A picture or pictures of the product/situation (do remember to quite your photo sources if they are taken from some other sites!)
- You can use this mechanical pencil example as a guide
- Deadline: By Tuesday, 23rd February, 2010
Learn How to Mix Beautiful Greens with Watercolor! - In this video, I’ll walk you through the steps of how I create a green palette for my stems, leaves, and green trees plus some of my trade color mixing s...
1 week ago