- Showcase a few products or situations that you can use and highlight as an example of something that is badly designed, whether be it a product, or a situation
- Put these as a blogpost in your personal ADMT blogs.
- Place the link/s to your posts in the comments section of this post
- Remember to include these items in your blog post:
- The problem (product or situation)
- Proposed solution
- A picture or pictures of the product/situation (do remember to quite your photo sources if they are taken from some other sites!)
- You can use this mechanical pencil example as a guide
- Deadline: By Tuesday, 23rd February, 2010
Improve your Color Mixing by Making Color Charts! - The following is an excellent three part video lesson created by artist Thomas Baker on making your own color charts. Visit the artist’s YouTube channel...
4 days ago