- Definition of the proposed theme or challenge; give details of what is the challenge that your group have originally looked into (Weeks 2 to 3)
- Mindmap of problems and ideas proposed (Week 4)
- Questions that have been restated (Week 6)
- Research and findings that have been done and collated
- Identify the need using PIES
- Existing ways of solving the problem (Tabulated, good and bad points of existing solutions, etc). Your group can also suggest solutions to the challenges using the Ideation techniques that have been taught in class, such as Morphological Analysis and SCAMPER.
- The report should be about 7 pages long (minus the cover page, if you are planning to do one; Font: Arial font type, Size 12 and 1.5 line spacing) and done on Pages or MS Word
- Please email me your report to my previously given email address. Do state your team members and class in your report.
Improve your Color Mixing by Making Color Charts! - The following is an excellent three part video lesson created by artist Thomas Baker on making your own color charts. Visit the artist’s YouTube channel...
4 days ago