- Definition of the proposed theme or challenge; give details of what is the challenge that your group have originally looked into (Weeks 2 to 3)
- Mindmap of problems and ideas proposed (Week 4)
- Questions that have been restated (Week 6)
- Research and findings that have been done and collated
- Identify the need using PIES
- Existing ways of solving the problem (Tabulated, good and bad points of existing solutions, etc). Your group can also suggest solutions to the challenges using the Ideation techniques that have been taught in class, such as Morphological Analysis and SCAMPER.
- The report should be about 7 pages long (minus the cover page, if you are planning to do one; Font: Arial font type, Size 12 and 1.5 line spacing) and done on Pages or MS Word
- Please email me your report to my previously given email address. Do state your team members and class in your report.
Oil Painting Fundamentals – Building Layers - Great lesson on building layers in an oil painting by artist Lena Danya. Visit her YouTube Channel here for more great lessons and tips. Visit her websit...
1 day ago